Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tales from the bottom of the blog

I saw the owner of the Spilling Coffee blog wax poetic about the searches that brought people to his blog, and recently I picked up AdSense Detective to see where my traffic was coming from.

So here is a bottom 10 list of the most curious, unexpected, entertaining and unique keyword combinations that brought people to our humble blog:

10. Second Life particle blood eyes The thing that gets me about this one is that I keep meaning to make some of these, so if you're still looking, IM me sometime.

9. completed round booth seats Never, ever in a million years would I have added this to an article. So thank you for coming by and I hope you do find some.

8. groove merchant I'm guessing there's a store in SL called Groove. Ah, here we are... Groove Prefab Designs. (Tping in) Actually, where is it? The club sure looks good though. Ah well, back to the article. Oh, wait, here it is.

7. red light beams second life Psst... hey mister, I got a transparent red prim for L$2.

6. king in casket From the people who brought you Serf In A Box.

5. cadaver hangers Likes to keep his cadavers neat, I guess.

4. Second Life particle script unwanted Hmm... Lionel Oliva's School For Unwanted Particles... nah.

3. Dominick soldier Looks like my friend Dominic Roffo lucked out on this one!

2. 20 (I should have thought of that one! Coming soon: articles on 19, 21 and 22.)

1. Second Life, pink elephants Um... Mr Greggan? :D If anyone can make you one it's him.

If you're one of the people who entered these search terms, please leave a comment! It's nice to meet you.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: